Committed to Safety at Olympia House Rehab Center
Olympia House Rehab remains fully operational during the COVID-19 pandemic and we continue to monitor local, state, and federal agencies to remain in compliance with the latest recommendations.
New admissions are being screened according to CDC risk factors and we are asking them to isolate in their rooms for the first 24 hours so that we can be sure they are not exhibiting any symptoms of the virus.
Additional safety protocols include:
- All residents and staff are required to wear face masks within the facility
- Ongoing cleaning and sanitizing of the entire facility
- Recommendations for residents and staff to wash their hands often
- Our staff is being asked to stay home should they exhibit any signs of illness
- We have implemented a no visitors allowed policy to minimize interaction with staff and residents
- We have provided sanitizing sprays/wipes and cleansers throughout the property
- All support services, including meals, facilities, and janitorial services are following proper infection controls
- Our staff is well trained in the proper CDC procedures for dealing with COVID-19
Recovery During COVID-19
Olympia House Rehab has compiled a list of 5 simple tips here on how to maintain your sobriety during this stressful time. We continue to support you through the journey of recovery and encourage you to call us at (888) 795-1965 if you have any questions or concerns.